Journal publications in 2011
The CLASSiC project publishes 10 journal papers in 2011
The CLASSiC project will publish the following journal papers in 2011:
- Verena Rieser and Oliver Lemon. "Learning and Evaluation of Dialogue Strategies for new Applications: Empirical Methods for Optimization from Small Data Sets". Computational Linguistics, 37(1): 153–196, 2011.
- Oliver Lemon, "Learning what to say and how to say it: joint optimization of spoken dialogue management and Natural Language Generation", Computer Speech and Language, 25(2), 210-221, 2011
- Kai Yu and Heiga Zen and Francois Mairesse and S. Young. " ", 2011, Speech Communication, accepted.
- F. Jurcicek and B. Thomson and S. Young. " ", 2011, ACM TSLP Special issue: Machine Learning for Robust and Adaptive Spoken Dialogue Systems, to appear.
- K. Yu and S. Young. " ", 2011, IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech and Language Processing, to appear.
- S. Young. " ", 2011, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 27(3): 128-140
- Pietquin, O. and Hastie, H. "A survey on metrics for the evaluation of user simulations". The Knowledge Engineering Review, Cambridge University Press (to appear).
- Milica Gasic and Steve Young. “Effective Handling of Dialogue State in the Hidden Information State POMDP Dialogue Manager”, ACM Transactions on Speech and Language Processing, to appear 2011
- O. Lemon and O. Pietquin "Machine Learning for Adaptivity in Spoken Dialogue Systems" (Editorial), Special Issue of ACM Transactions in Speech and Language Processing, 2011 to appear
- O. PIETQUIN, M. GEIST, S. CHANDRAMOHAN, H. FREZZA-BUET, "Sample-Efficient Batch Reinforcement Learning for Dialogue Management Optimization". In ACM Transactions on Speech and Language Processing, accepted for publication, 2011